Unexpected day at sea
We were suppose to go into Santa Rosalia today, but the wind and waves were up, and forecast to get even stronger. As this was a tender port it was decided too dangerous. So we had an unexpected day at sea, in the sea of Cortez. We had a good view of the small town from our anchor spot before we departed.
This gave me a good chance to catch up on some work, wash the clothes I'd worn hiking (they had gotten quite dusty scrambling over rocks.) Did the usual walking around the promenade deck, checked out the shops and even get some reading in.
I also did another Pickleball class, learning how to serve and even had a short game.
For the most part a relaxing day. Dinner in the dining room was a special chefs menu and I had 3 starters instead of a main. Crab cakes, zucchini bisque and coconut shrimp with salad.
Ian and I decided to watch a movie tonight for a change.

Comments
Post a Comment